Search This Blog

Pages

Friday 27 May 2011

Try It On Tuesday - Scraplings

This time at Try It On Tuesday they what us to do a scrapling , yes you might be wondering what one is well  If you have never heard of a scrapling (and some of the team hadn't) its the bit of card you trim off to make a square card from an A4 sheet. Its the tall thin bit of card - perfect for using up scraps of papers etc to make a mini card, bookmark or tag.


And I had nt realised I been doing this for ages and it now has a name I norm use my for posh gift tags and that's this one will be for .
Plus I think the name scrapling is cute lol
 

Items used or should I say bits and bobs used lol
paper - my stash
stickers - docrafts - last one on the sheet and was not sure what to do with it
blue card - DCWV

3 comments:

PatR said...

Love your "Scrapling" Nicky. Love the colours you've chosen and the cute image. Thanks for joining us for the TioT challenge. Have a good weekend hun! xx

Angela Weimer said...

A very cute scrapling. Such an adorable image. thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday and have a great day. Angela

Vicky Hayes said...

I've also been making scraplings without knowing! Love yours - especially the way the fish overlap onto the background. Vx