Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 29 May 2011

Less Is More - Pick a sqaure

This fun challenge at Less Is More is to pick a square from the sketch

Hope I ve followed it OK
2 of then I went with the simple option of the middle well I thought it was simple
then my 3rd one i went a bit different  , so hope Mandi and Chrissie think its OK and of course I like feedback but nothing to horrid lol

OK card 1

Items used
square punch - hobby Craft
mirri card - my stash
topper - the works

------
card 2


square punch - same as above
blue card - the papermill
topper also the works again

-----
3rd one
sorry its a Xmas one

not alot to say other than the stamp is from stampavie , did nt colour it in or put a message as not sure who its for yet plus think he looks fine as black and white or should I say cream lol

so if you want to be square take a peek at the link above

9 comments:

Beryl K said...

Great cards
Beryl x

Mandi said...

Cute cards Nicky
Think the penguin would be better with the black coloured in, giving it some dimension
Super to see you
Thank you
Diva LIM mandi
"Less is More"

Janice said...

A nice set of cards, especially the boat. It's just lovely, Jx

Kathyk said...

Smashing selection - number two is my personal fave

Kathyk

Rita said...

Super cards Nicky. Hugs Rita xx

Pauline said...

A sweet set of cards, think the penguin is my fave!

Chrissie said...

These are super, I really like the boat one.
The penguin one might look great if his back was coloured black to give him the tail coat look!
Thanks so much for joining us.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Carole Campanile said...

Wonderful cards Nicky. I used an embellishment to on a center square. I think it a great layout for items like that.
TFS
Carole

Susan said...

I think all three are cute! I do believe the first one is my fave!
My card is HERE