Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 22 May 2011

Less Is More - Butterfly or butterflies

This time at Less Is More  we had a theme for the week of butterfly or butterflies , I ve gone with 2 cards to enter the 1st one I am not keen on at all not sure what my mojo was on , so fingers crossed you like the 2nd one.
Cant get over its 16wks that the great Mandi and Chrissie have been pushing my mojo , so love Saturdays .
So if like me your mojo needs a good shove every now and then please join us all the limetts over at less is more.

OK I know I am nattering to much again

card one - the one I hate

not alot used really
some gems - from Joanna sheen
felt butterfly - docraft
butterfly stamp - hero arts

==========
card 2 - which I like more


                                                                                Square punch - woodware highlighted round the edge with black promarker. Stamp hero arts again .


And they is a prize for this wk of the card that wow factor Mandi and Chrissie , even more reason to have a go.

9 comments:

Rita said...

Gorgeous card. Hugs Rita xx

Pauline said...

Beautiful, love them both!

Susan said...

I don't know, Nicky...I'm loving that filigree butterfly on the first card! Both cards are very lovely!

Mandi said...

Hi Nicky
I think the first one would be better with just the larger butterfly. It would give focus to the card. Lots of white space then eh! lol
If you don't mind me saying the crispness of the lines on the second is great but I think the positioning needs to be different.
I suggest in a line horizontally on the bottom, or along the spine of the card, vertically.
How abotu a little bling too! yes MORE lol
Thanks Nicky, sorry to nit pick I do hope you wil take it as constructive as its meant
thank you for your continued loyalty
Diva LIM mandi
Less is Moore

Beryl K said...

Two lovely cards,
Beryl x

Loli said...

Hello Nicky, i'm happy to see you another week in my blog, thank you.
I LOVE YOUR FELT BUTTERFLY!!!, i think is perfect for to made a card with this butterfly alone, is very elegant, is the lady of butterflies.
Your cards are beautiful, well done Nicky.
a hug from Palma de amllorca

Seafield Jo said...

These are both very pretty cards. Jo

Zoechaos said...

Lovely special cards, a real treat to see. XOXO Zoe

Lynne said...

Super cards.
Lynne xxx