Search This Blog

Pages

Friday 27 May 2011

Crafty Creations - Get Well

This time over at Crafty Creations they wanted us to go with a get well theme and I just love Happy hopper range from house mouse so had to go with it for this theme .
And the sponsor for this week is Digis With Attitude who is offering a £10 voucher to use on their site , so lots of digis can be brought with that yay.


Items used
paper - docrafts
purple card - my stash
decoupage and messages - happy hopper by house mouse - Joanna Sheen

2 comments:

Purple Crazy said...

SNAP!! I've just used that image on my CD Sunday DT card this week. I just love House Mouse, a lovely card Nicky xx

Nana Donna said...

Adorable, I love the way you did the coloring

Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations this week
http://nanadonnascarddreams.blogspot.com/