Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 15 May 2011

CC monthly challenge blog - girl's card

This month theme at CC Monthly Challenge Blog was to do a card for a girl , and as I am a very girlie girl I went with a very girlie card .
Gor I cant get over how quick May is going , mind you today's weather is not very spring like very windy and chilly , perfect day for crafting inside .
OK I ll stop yakking and let you know that Sara is been very kind again this month with a £30 voucher to use on here site crafters companion.

Items used
Papers and topper - crafter's companion Jemima puddle duck CD
Mirr card - kanban
ribbon and buttons - docrafts
flowers - wild orchids


1 comment:

Karen said...

Nicky this card is very beautiful honey. :0)
I love it so much!!
The paper. The topper. The flowers. I really love everything about. You've brought it all together perfectly sweety. Hugs to you. Karen.xx