Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 15 May 2011

Totally Gorjuss - I am Not square

This time at Totally Gorjuss we had the them of doing a non sqaure card , and I keep on seeing ppl doing cards with the nesties so thought it was time for me to give it a go unfortally I only have the small dies as have a cuttlebug , so looks like I ll have to get the GC so can do bigger ones what a shame that be LOL.

So onto this wks spsonsor which is crafters companion which is offering a £10 voucher to use on thier site.

So here is my very tiny card lol

Items used
Nestie die , done on the cuttlebug
Paper and topper - kanban
Buttons - my stash

2 comments:

Karen said...

That topper is lovely Nicky and the shape is nice too.
You could always use this as a luxury gift card if it's really that tiny. Lol! :0)xx

cowboydutrem said...

Lovely cute bird... Thanks for joining the "not square" challenge at Totally Gorjuss!