Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 15 May 2011

Less Is more - OLC - with embossing

Well what can I say I got a bit carried away with this wk and have done three cards , so thanks to Mandi and Chrissie , for giving me something else to try out . Yes I ve used my embossing folders before but  normally its to add some layers to the card rather than straight on to the card . The Xmas one I will be doing lots more off as my mum saw it and asked for some .
So if you fancy a go to then go visit the blog of Less Is More

So here are my cards and what a used , not alot really

Number 1

Items used
Embossing folder - cuttlebug
then I sanded it a little bit and added gems from wild orchids

------
Number 2
On white card this time


This time I used promarkers to add some colour

------
Last one promise



also used promarkers to add some colour and a peel off from my stash which was also coloured with promarkers
And as always would love some feedback

12 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Great selection of cards - your colouring of the raised embossed areas is great - I just can't do that!! I particularly like the snowflakes!!

Sue said...

Three lovely cards. I really like how you've added the colour with your Promarkers - I haven't tried that. Sue.x

Rita said...

Beautiful cards Nicky. Hugs Rita xx

Seafield Jo said...

These are all lovely cards and the added colour looks fab. Jo

Mandi said...

I really like the first Nicky
Im not a fan of colouring embossing
The first is simple and elegant
Thank you
Diva LIM mandi
"Less is More"

Hazel said...

All three are lovely. Hazel x

Zoechaos said...

WOW lots of goodies love the folder you used for the first two cards. XOXO Zoe

Chrissie said...

Goodness you have been inspired this week!
I'm with Mandi on this, your first is my fave.
Thanks so much for more great submissions.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Suze Bain said...

Three lovely cards. Love the colour of the first card but also love the simplicity of the white one. xx

Kathyk said...

Smashing collection - being the purple princess guess which one gets my vote!?!?!

Kathyk

Susan said...

Three great cards...but my personal favorite is the first one. It's very elegant!

Aileen said...

Super cards. Great to see what you have done with your embossing. Love the colour of the first. x