Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Less Is More - Lucky Dip - Conragts or thanks

This time at Less Is More we had a lucky dip of two themes of a congratulations or a thank you card , I ended up doing one for each theme as had a congrats card for a order to do and also my thank you stash had got low so two birds with one stone for me lol.

So if want to have a little challenge pop over to less is more blog , your love it and be hooked just like me , so love Saturdays . OK I ll stop rambling and show you my cards , please let me know what you think , will say sorry now that I have nt visted any one yet been busy bee , so hope to have a peek at some blogs this week.


Items used
nestie oval die
black promaker
flowers - wild orchids
brads my stash



Mirr card - my stash
chalks and butterfly stencil - docrafts
message - a freebie

10 comments:

Suze Bain said...

The black & white one definitely gets my vote. A beautiful card. x

Mandi said...

The black & white does it for me
So striking
Continued thanks for joinin us
mandi
Diva LIM
Less is More

Stamps and Paper said...

Two great cards but your black and white one has my vote

Anne

Dolly Daydreams said...

Two fab cards , love the first one for it's dynamism and the second for it's lovely soft romantic tones.

Marie

Seafield Jo said...

Two lovely cards Nicky, but my favourite is also the first.

Susan said...

Love the butterfly on the second card..but I really love the look of the b/w card...that's a great nestability frame!

Chrissie said...

Well done on doing both card options this week... the first one is my fave!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Jan said...

Fab cards the first is srunning xx Jan

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Nicky - love both these cards, but I think the black and white one is my favourite - it really is so classy. Hugs, Sylvia x (#157)

Ang C said...

Two lovely cards - the black and white one is stunning