Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Xmas CAS

Yes its a sketch for us this time from Less Is More , really love sketch themes , so thank you Mandi and Chrissie .
Will be using this sketch a lot more in the future
So here are my 2 cards but just one picture as time is not on my side at the moment , sure you all know that feeling.
To make my cards
I used Kraft card from the range
scrap card from my bits boxes which yet again is full to the brim
wooden toppers from hobby craft and some peel offs for the message which say happy Christmas.

Thanks for looking

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Cute Christmas Cards!

Chrissie said...

These are both really cute Nicky, I'm so pleased you like the sketch!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

These are both terrific Nicky
Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Laura Mackie Stampin' Up! said...

Love both of your designs :)

Maribel said...

Precious card. I love.