Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 8 July 2012

GOLD RUSH

So its all about the colour Gold over at Less Is More , would so love some proper gold in money form or jewellery lol.
Did nt realises just how much I liked the colour gold till I got playing.

so much so its a 3 card week from me.

card 1
I used up some scrap bits of core'dations , mirri card and a peel off

 Card 2
A Dollie that a friend gave which I inked up and then embossed with some clear powder from my stash , added a flower and message from crafters companion and gold gem to finish off from docrafts.

 Card 3
Spellbinder grand oval die and Gc - from crafters companion
stamp from hero arts which I embossed and added a few gems to.

5 comments:

Loli said...

Hola nicky, gorgeous set of cards, in the second one your tag is just amazing!, good work Nicky.
Hugs from Palma

Chrissie said...

My, you've been busy this week Nicky!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Suze Bain said...

I loved using gold too Nicky, think I might make some more too. A super trio of cards. xx

Marrigje said...

All 3 are beautiful. I think I like the second one best, but I am not sure.

Marrigje

Mandi said...

Looks like you enjoyed this week Nicky making these pretty cards
Thanks so much
mandi
"Less is More"