Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 23 July 2012

Merry Christmas - LOTV

This time at Winter Wonderland it was a colour theme of PINK OR PURPLE PLUS AQUA OR GREEN.
And the sponsor for them is LOTV who will give the winner a £10 voucher.

I thought I would go with purple and green as its not 2 colours I norm use together and will say I really like how it came out so something to use again in the future.
Goodies used
ribbon - fantastic ribbon
paper and flowers my stash.
green paper - do crafts
oh also the peel off is from my stash which I coloured with a purple Pm to fit in with theme.
spellbinder die and GC oh and some glitter spray on the ribbon flowers - crafters companion
And finally the lovely LOTV image coloured yet again with Pm's

3 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous use of the colors this week at the Winter Wonderland, a beautiful creation with all those gorgeous flowers, thanks for joining us
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have candy if you are interested and have not joined Already in my celebrations

Barbara said...

You're so right: the color do go well together - it's a beautiful card!

Pamela said...

Beautiful card, love that image and the flowers are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Pam x