Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 16 July 2012

The Number 3

So its a one layer week this week at Less Is More and its all about the number 3 . So 3 images , 3 colours or 3 words as long as it was something with 3 then Mandi and Chrissie will be happy with you oh also remember that white space that they like to .

Card 1
Items used - also 3 colours
my new Tim Holtz pens which I am in love with as so many things you can use them for , this time I used them as wash effect and then stamped my horse stamp on top which is from Anita's .

Card 2
Yet again I used my pens on a clarity stamp and also on a message stamp for 3 colours and 3 words.

11 comments:

Kathyk said...

Two super cards

Kathyk

Scrapmate said...

The horse image is fab!

Sue said...

Two fab cards, love the "soft" look, almost ethereal. Sue z

Deanna said...

Stunning Cards!

Chrissie said...

Looks like you've been having fun Nicky, the second card is really pretty!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Beverley said...

Lovely cards x

Marrigje said...

Two great cards! I think I like the first one best. But only if I have to choose.

Marrigje

Laura said...

The horse card is really striking. Didn't realise quite how long I sat and stared at it!

Carole said...

It took me a while to see the horse, but then I was amazed...how could I miss it. 2 super cards.
http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

Mandi said...

FAB card Nicky
I used to have that horse stamp it is rather splendid
Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Marijke said...

I missed this one last week, but I really love the card with the horse head, it's just fabulous