Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Out for a sledge ride

So this month its gone all Xmasy over CC Monthly Challenge and I have to say I am loving all the new Xmas goodies they are bring out and can't wait for mine to come and make a good start on my Xmas cards. Oh also the lovely Sara will give a winner a £30 voucher.

So items used
core'dations , Humphrey Xmas CD card companions part of it , Humphrey stamp - all from crafters companion
Humphrey and his friends are coloured with Pm's and some glitter glue from my stash.
Oh also I forgot to say I used the grand scalloped oval die and Gc also from CC again.

2 comments:

Pam Leng said...

Nicky this is a gorgeous card I just love the Humphrey image.

Thanks for joining us this month on the Crafters Companion Blog challenge

Pam x

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Hi Nicky,
Awww this is just simply gorgeous. Just popped in to check out your design & to let you know I have blog candy if you're interested :)
Hugz
Lisa

http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au