Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2012

use the header

Well as you might of guessed from the picture I am playing over at Less Is More and this time Mandi and Chrissie wanted to get our ideas from the header , lots there I think , well must be as I did 2 cards and could of done more if I have had more time to play.

Card 1
Goodies used
scrap bit of core'dations from crafters companion
flower - prima - Joanna Sheen
card candi - from my stash
message a docrafts stamp


this one was done with some new stamps I got from a comp I won sorry can't remember the name as got rid of the packing but there from America
black mento ink and Tim Holtz walnut stain oh and some pearl from my stash.


5 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

They are gorgeous Nicky!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Dotty Jo said...

So stylish, Jo x

Diane said...

Super cards, lovely CAS.

Kim S said...

I have SUCH a terrible time with tearing but the colored core is really beautiful - I love the flower you have chosen!

Mandi said...

Super cards Nicky. I relaly like the torn panel. Id probably have placed it at the bottom, but, this looks great!

Thanks so much
mandi
"Less is More"