Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday 7 July 2012

winter feeding

Well there is no white here today just grey , horrid and dull wet Sky's in Dorset, so what better than a visit to Winter Wonderland and they have given a theme that I dread with white on white but thankfully the image could be coloured and I had some decoupage that I been wanting to use for a while.
That funnily enough came from the sponsor who is Crafters Companion and the lucky winner will get a £10 voucher.
They have some lovely snowman goodies in prefect for Xmas challenges , yes I did get it lol.
OK so on to my card.
So to make my card
I used white card for the base from the paper mill
then some scraps on centaur pearl which then I embossed with the snowflake and dotty folders on the Gc and finally Humphrey Decoupage from the Xmas kits - all of which is from crafters companion
ooosssp nearly forgot the glitter glue which was from Hobby Craft.


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this time.
Debbie x

downrightcrafty said...

such a pretty wow card just gorgeous, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested :)