Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Winter Wonderland - Santa is coming to town

Well as you might of guess from the title it a Santa card or project they want over at Winter Wonderland and of course as I had some Humphrey Decoupage to play with I thought this was just the right image for this week challenge , oh before I ramble on to much I ll let you know who the sponsor is and what the prize from them is .
Delicious Doodles who are giving 3 digi stamps as the prize

Osssp naughty me nearly forgot there are 2 sponsors this week so the 2nd one is
Crimson Cloud who are offering this stamp as the prize
Right I think that's everything so on to my card and what I ve used

Decided to go with a easel card as have nt done one for a while .
So the items I ve used are
Green card - the paper mill
Gems - docrafts
Snowflake folder - on the cuttle bug which I chalked - papermaina
Decoupage - Humphrey - Crafters companion
Message - my stash

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Nicky what a cute card, it looks so Chrismassy. Thank you for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland love Linda

Miria said...

I love new Humphrey image and how you used on your card, Nicky! Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland, Miria x