Search This Blog

Pages

Friday 30 September 2011

Try It On Tuesday - Alter it - child hood book

Well it altered art week at Try It On Tuesday and this time they wanted us to alter something from a book we liked as child - well mine is because I used to get my Grandma read me a 101 Dalmatians about 3 times before I would finally go to sleep.
So as its alter art week it means the sponsor for the week is The Craft Barn  who are offering a £15 voucher.

Before pic

and after unfortally the paper in the kit did nt have dotty paper - so hope I can away with what I have done for the challenge - mind you they did have other dogs in 101 Dalmatians to help look for the puppies lol.


Items are all from a deocpatch  kit that I got from Hobby craft - had so much fun getting messy doing this

6 comments:

PatR said...

Absolutely amazing Nicki they are so cute. Hope you are having a great birthday today and enjoying the lovely sunshine. xx

Lizzybobs said...

oh I like these - thanks for sharing ;o)

Angela Weimer said...

What a wonderful altered project. love how they came out. Great inspiration too. Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday and have a wonderful day. Angela

Unknown said...

Brilliant! Love the brightly coloured one - thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday this week x Janet

Unknown said...

These are fab Nicky, hope you had a lovely birthday weekend. Nicky have you got my cards, have I sent them? I just can't remeber, sorry all over the place lol
Really nice to see your creations at TioT every week
hugs
Ildiko

Meggymay said...

Fabulous alterations, I love the pink dog, Thanks for joining us at TioTs. Yvonne x