Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday 8 September 2011

Totally Gorjuss - Its a sketch

Well its a sketch week at Totally Gorjuss so here is the sketch
Oh before I forget the sponsor for the week is Joanna Sheen who is giving a £10 voucher to use on her site.

so onto a picture of my card and what I ve used , sorry for not saying much tonight but so shattered and finding it hard to type with my silly arm
Item used
Patterned card and topper - kanban woodland kit - QVC
Purple paper and ribbon - my stash
MS punch
Gems - docrafts

2 comments:

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, your card is wonderful, great colours.
Thanks for joining us at the Totally Gorjuss Challenge and good luck.

Hugs
Heike

Bettina L. said...

This is such a great card. Love the colours and you've followed the sketch nicely.Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss this week and good luck. Hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina xx