Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday 8 September 2011

Less Is More - Metallic

Yes its that time again that us Limettes come out to play and play with the fab theme that Chrissie and Mandie have given us again at Less Is More which this week is Metallic . Which meant they wanted us to have a metal look on out card or use some metal charms ect.

I did a bit of both on my card , sorry to say only one card from me this week , not because I did nt like the theme loved the theme but my arm is been naughty this week so have to keep resting it , which is right pain when I need to get some more work done , maybe if I leave the house work for a while could do more cards next week lol.

Items used
Mirr card - the range - which I embossed on the cuttlebug with a snowflake folder
metal flowers - the works
brads - hobby craft

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Hi Nicky,
Your card looks full of metallic elements this week, great bit of embossing too!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Metallic looks fabulous embossed, these are no exception
Thank you, good to see you Nicky
Mandi
"Less is More"