Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Winter Wonderland - Girly Christmas

So over at Winter Wonderland they wanted us to do a girly Christmas card , meaning the a image of a girl had to be on our project, so of course I went for Tilda as just love these stamps .
We also have a treat this week of 2 sponsors who are
Sentiments 4 you who are offering a $10 voucher to use on their site and the other sponsor is
Whimsy Stamps who are giving a $15 voucher to use on their site.

Right on to my card and the goodies I have used on it
OK so the goodies I have used are
Kanban - reindeer card
Paper - docrafts
Ribbon - hobby craft
Gems - docrafts again
Message - my stash
Tilda with wreath - Sir Stampalot - coloured with promarkers

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Wow, I love that reindeer paper, it's precious!