Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Just Magnolia - Its sketch time


So here is the lovely sketch that Bev has done us to play with at




Just Magnolia
 
And they have given us a right treat this week with two sponsors who are
Craft Sentiments who are offering 2 stamps from their site as the prize
and the other sponsor is
Stamping Scrapping whoa re offering the winner a magnolia stamp of their choice as well as surprise prize worth$30

So here is what I ve used to make my card
8x8 card which I covered with green card - the paper mill
ink my stash
spellbinder dies scalloped circles and grand scalloped square
ribbon and message - my stash
Tilda on gift coloured with promakers and sitckles glitetr glue

1 comment:

Stampin Mindy said...

Super cute! That Tilda is darling.

Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia and hAngler this week!

Hugs, Mindy