Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Try It on Tuesday - tag week - dig out the old

So yet again the title gives the theme away at Try It On Tuesday so they wanted us to do a tag with a stamp that we had nt used for ages . Well I dont know about you but I have a few of those as think that be ncie for that yet some else crops up so it dose nt get used . Well the stamp I got to do kids cards with but did nt happen as got a Cd that I liked more lol.

Ok so here is my tag
Item used
tag - hobby craft
paper - from my bits and bobs box
dollie - wild orchids
messgae - my stash - coloured with a promarker
stamp - docrafts - coloured with promarker and some gems - docrafts

4 comments:

Bee and Dee said...

What a lovely tag with a cute image that really made me smile Thank you for taking part in the Try It On Tuesday challenge. Hugs Bee

PatR said...

Oh Nickie this tag is gorgeous. Such a cute image. Thanks for joining us for the Try it on Tuesday challenge again this week. Hope you're having a good weekend. xx

Neil said...

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to play along with us at Try it on Tuesday this week. Lovely cute tag.

Unknown said...

Nicky this is bril. thanks playing along with TioT this week
hugs
Ildiko