Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Try it on Tuesday - The Rose - Bette Milder

At Try it on Tuesday this week we had the challenge to make a card with theme to be inspired by a song.
As I loveeeeeeee this stamp and I also really like the song The Rose by Bette Milder , thought what better to use this challenge to play with my stamp.
Sponsor for the week is one stop card crafts

Have done a clean and simple card for this make , it seems to be creeping more and more into my making lol.


Items used
card base - kanban
gems - my stash
stamp - docrafts
Pm's - apple , pastel green , meadow green , berry red , cardinal red and poppy

3 comments:

Dolly Daydreams said...

Very clever and very pretty . Marie

Cazro said...

A very pretty card, one of my favourites songs too. Hope to see you again at TIOT, thanks for taking part. Cheers Caz

PatR said...

Adorable card and a fabulous song choice. Thanks for joining us at TioT this week. xx