Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 13 March 2011

Winter Wonderland - Tag it with a shape

On this sunny Sunday , well it was when I did my tag , yes I know its now the evening but have had PC and camera probs . Well my mojo has been on high today so thought I 'd make the most of it with getting some blogging challenges done. OK so I guess you want to know what blog I played on 1st well its Winter Wonderland and they had the theme of doing a TAG.
And with the sun been out it led me towards yellow and gold on my tag OK a bit of green to LOL.
Right I ll stop rambling for a bit and let you know who the sponsor for the week is Gills Craft Studio with this fab prize

So now I guess its time for me to show you my tag and tell you what I used to make it .


items used
Cream card - cordations - which I stamped on with a Noel message and Xmas tree - from QVC
The Snowflakes on the white card is from a magazine freebie

All the ink is from my stash
Gems and bow - papermaina
Ribbon - K&company


2 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Nicky I love your tag you can see the sunshine influence on your tag. Thanks for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland love Linda

Miria said...

Lovely tag, Nicky. Thank you for joining Winter Wonderland this week, Miria xx