Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday 8 March 2011

My time to craft challenge - JEWELS

Over at MY TIME TO CRAFT CHALLENGE we had the theme of using JEWELS on our projects .
Goodie goodie I say as love jewels and also gave a good reason to play with my new Tim Holtz goodies , shame I did nt have the blending solution as the effect is not quiet how I wanted it to be .



Items I ve used
Purple card - The Papermill
Gold paper - Crafters Companion
Photo paper - Kodak - coloured with Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks - Pink Sherbet and Stone Washed
Then I stamped it with a Hero Arts - butterfly
Message and Gems - Papermania

2 comments:

deesdesigns said...

Love the rhinestone accents - just perfect! Love the different shades you used to hightlight the different butterflies. I'm so glad you were able to join use for our "jewels" challenge this week at My Time To Craft. Dee

Lesley said...

Pretty card, I love the butterflies! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx