Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 28 February 2011

Just Magnolia - A sketch by Mina

This week at Just Magnolia we had a lovely sketch to play with that Mina had done for us.
At the moment I am into 8x8 cards think its because I like to have a bigger space to play with and find it easier.
Oh and before I start on a ramble , we have 2 sponsors this week which are
The Ribbon Girl and craft sentiments

Ribbon girl is giving these lovely ribbons as the prize
And a £10 voucher to use at crafty sentiments



Items used
Papers - my minds eye- punched with Martha Stewart
Ribbon - Local Charity shop
Message - lakeland

Tilda with lamb is stamp onto kanban card which is punched with x cut twitter

Flower is from peatloo , brad - docrafts

PM's I used for Tilda are
Skin - Blush and Almond
Hair -Carmel and Tan
Bows and Shoes -Buttercup
Socks , stick and nose on lamb - Pastel Pink
Dress - Dusky rose
Lamb's hoofs - Black

No comments: