Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 13 March 2011

Just Magnolia - Bev's Sketch

This is the fabby sketch that Bev has done for us over at Just Magnolia .
I really love Bev's sketches are they are simple enough for me to follow , as there are some sketches out there they make my mojo go right off the boil.
And this week there is a extra treat of 2 sponsors
Sponsor 1 is - Dies to Die for who are giving a £10 voucher to use on there website
Sponsor 2 is - letraset with a set of promakers for the prize
so here is the piccie of the card I ve done and also what I used to make it


items used
Papers - magazine freebie
Ribbon - from my gift wrapping stash
Flowers - Peatloo
Brads - Hobbycraft
Tilda - popping out of egg - coloured with Pm's
Message - inked onto a scrap bit of paper and inked round the edges.

Close up view and also the colours of Pm's I used


Pm's
Blush , Almond , Moss, Grass, Dusty Pink , Chestnut , Caramel , Pastel Pink , Dusky Rose , Pastel Yellow and Buttercup

No comments: