Search This Blog

Pages

Friday 11 March 2011

Finished tin and revamped show box

Finally finished revamping the biscuit tin , which will hold my Tim Holtz Dabbers in , only have 3 for now lol
the purple and gold are done with dabbers , I did add some alochol ink on the cold but unfortally the pic dose nt show them to well.
I hope to come across some more tins to change as I like the fact they my storage all looks different and will stand out so I should be able to find things quicker.


OK so now on a show box I ve changed with Dabbers , some ink and some shine spray from crafters companion
In this box I going to keep any toppers with flowers on them , as I am fed up of spending half a hour or more looking trough my topper box which is full to the top , so in time they will all be sorted into themes , so quicker crafting I hope.
Before pic

Top and side view


close up of the flowers , which I chip board cover with dabbers , clean embossing powder for a shine and buttons coloured with stone washed alchol ink


No comments: