Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 20 March 2011

Winter Wonderland - Emossing Dry or Heat

Why is it I can natter away face to face with ppl but when it come to try and type something on here my mind goes blank. Think its the fear that I might natter to much or it what be good reading , gore I hope I never bored any of you. OK I ll stop fretting and get on and tell you what blog I am on well your can prob guess from the title lol - Winter Wonderland with the theme of embossing either dry or heated. I went with dry as I am not very good with embossing powders make a mess or end up with a very yucky image.

Oh and we re very lucky this week as we have two sponsors
sentiments4you
stitchybears stamps

items used
Backing paper - my stash
Green and red card - local Charity shop
Embossing folder - cuttlebug - snowflakes
Ribbon - American crafts
Gems and message - papermaina
Topper - a old Xmas card

oh and here some close up views , hope my camera taken was OK

the gems


the ribbon and embossing
#

Hope I have bored you to much , thanks for looking Nicky

No comments: