Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday 17 February 2011

Crafty Creations - Thank You

At Crafty Creations we had the theme of Thank You . So thought it would be a good chance to use my fave stamp and also try some water colouring with pencil which I have nt done for ages , think my pencils had been sat in a draw for years naughty me I know , will try to use them more now lol.
OK on to this week sponsor stamp fairy
Items I used
Paper -DCWV - which I punched with X cut Twitter punch I also used this punch on the white card which is from my stash
Border - which unfortally you cant see to well in the pic is a magazine freebie
Stamp - Henbury Lane - Thank you - by Papermania
I coloured the stamp with water colour pencils - from west designs
Flowers - The works

1 comment:

Jacky H said...

I love your water coloured flower and colour combination, It all goes really well together.