Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday 24 February 2011

My Time To Craft Challenge - HATS

This time at my time to craft challenge we had the theme of HATS .
Must say I did have trouble with trying to find something in my stash , probably because I kept finding other things I forgotten about lol, eventually I found the right thing for the theme lol.
Items used
Papers - Magazine Freebie
Mirri Card - kanban - Punched with X cut - Twitter punch
Decoupage and Message - Docrafts - Daisy and Dandelion Range
Gem - Also Docrafts

2 comments:

patriziawithaz said...

Evening Nicky.So glad you found this super cute image and made this lovely card for us at MTTCC this week.I love the party hat and the decoupage. Hope we see you again very soon x

Lesley said...

Cute card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx