Search This Blog

Pages

Friday 4 February 2011

ABC Challenge - N for Nestie

This week at ABC Challenge we have the letter N for Nestie , but we could use other brands if we did nt have a nestie.
I really enjoyed this letter challenge as it meant I could get out some of my new goodies and have a good old play.

Sponser for this week is Bunny Zoe Crafts who are offering a £10 voucher


Items I ve used
Paper - DCWV
Black card , Butterfly and gems - Docrafts
Glitter - local Chairty shop
Topper - is made up of 4 of the same card from a writting set I no longer use
Spellbinders lable die - sorry cant rember which one as threw away the card that came with it .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is such a sweet card! Love the papers you have used and all the sweet embellies! thanks for joining us at The ABC challenge this week!
/Sari