Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday 24 February 2011

Crafty Creations Challnge - At the bottom of the garden

For crafty creations challenge this week we had a lovely theme of AT THE BOTTOM OF THE GARDEN .
I don't know about you but this theme made me think of flower fairies and who cant like them , it also gave me a reason to go very girlie and get out all my really pretty goodies.
Sponsor for the week is Delicious Doodles


Items used
Wording Paper - Docrafts
Purple paper behind image - crafters companion
Image - my stash


Flowers - Wild orchids

Lace - also Wild Orchid - coloured with Promaker - Amethyst
Pearls - Mark Richards - Joanna Sheen



 

1 comment:

craftyb said...

beautiful card! your image is adorable and perfect for our challenge at Crafty Creations! Love all the embellishments you added! Thanks for joining us! bx