Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 6 April 2014

Who's a pretty boy then

As you can tell I have really got back into the blogging bug . especially with the weather been so pants today and I also needed a very chilled day as yesterday I had my boyfriends son over who had so much energy , think he took mine to lol.
Maybe I should of gone with a monkey for the wildlife theme at My Time To Craft  but instead went with a parrot .
I know this is a very simple card , but trying very hard to use up all my bits and bobs before buying new goodies as things are starting to over flow in my craft room lol
So the goodies I used are card from bits box , topper is a postcard that was sent to me many moons ago and message that I got from Lakeland when they used to do craft goodies , so shows how long I have had that for lol. 

1 comment:

Ann said...

Such a beautiful bird! Happy to hear you're using what you already have - I try to do the same.
Thank you so much for joining us at My Time To Craft!