Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday 30 April 2014

A clean sketch

So if your mojo is been naughty and not playing then why not pop on over to play at
Less Is More as Christine has come up with this lovely sketch , have a feeling that I could be coming up with another card for this sketch as love it .

To make my card I used two of my spellbinder dies to draw round with two shades of Pm's and then used a stamp from my stash with a Tim holtz in pad and also used that on the flowers which are also from my stash and same for the message , the brads are from WOC .

2 comments:

Anne said...

Nicky what a stylish card, it's a very useable sketch, isn't it!
Thank you for your LIM entry this week
Anne
Less is More Designer

Chrissie said...

This is really pretty Nicky, I love the limited colour palette!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"