Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday 1 April 2014

A touch of beads

So here I am with my 1st blog post of 2014 and have decided to go and play over at Try It On Tuesday who had the theme of adding beads to your project or doing something completely of beads , I also thought best start of easy for me and do card and then maybe build up to more tricky things.

So here is my card and goodies used
Items used
Crafter's Companion - for the card base centura pearl ivory , core adtions and spellbinder die
Stampin up - flower punch
Hobbycraft - for the beads that are in the middle of the flowers
Docrafts for the decoupage and message



2 comments:

Evil Edna said...

thank you for sharing your delightfully pink creation with us tiot, love the beaded centers.EE

Meggymay said...

A real sweet card, beautiful flowers. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne