Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday 3 April 2014

Fairy bling

Have so missed taking part in Wild Orchid Challenges and this time they have on that really suits me and its bling and of course it also means that wild orchid crafts will give the lucky winner a £15 voucher.

So guess I best get on and show my card and say what goodies I have used
For my card base I used my flower fairy card making kit from crafter's companion as well as the decoupage from the same range , the bling comes from my gems that are from my stash and also some glitter spray that is also from crafter's companion . Oh and I did nt think that was enough bling so used some crystal drops from WOC - the lace and charm is also from them and the final touch was the ribbon from fantastic ribbon.

A close up of the lace and charm .

1 comment:

Pop's Cards said...

This is beautiful sweetie, loving the colours too, thank you for joining us at WOC this time hugs Pops x x x