Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 20 April 2014

Red Red Robin

Yes its all about the wonderful Robin over at Winter Wonderland , so love robins and thankfully for me had lots to chose from in my Xmas topper box, before I go off nattering I will give myself a boot up the botty to get on and say there are 2 sponsors this week who are
Marine Designs
with this lovely prize
and then the 2nd one is
Whiff Of Joy and they will give the other winner a stamp of the winner choice

Items used
Docrafts - for the backing papers
Paper cellar - mirri card
Promarker for the doodling
My stash - old Xmas card for the topper and little paper button in the fake paper bow I made

1 comment:

susiestacey said...

Lovely card and great recycling too. Thank you for sharing with Winter Wonderland 'Little Robin Redbreast' and good luck x Susan x