Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 14 July 2014

Three of Three

Morning all
Well blogger keeps playing silly games with me so hoping this post goes ok as the last one froze and then vanished , think its the shock of it been another hot day in Dorset and soon as my blogging is done plan to go and read a book in the garden .
So on to who's blog I am playing with which is Winter Wonderland and the theme from them is 3 of 3 so 3 images , bows , paper ect
And now on to the sponsors who are
Wild Rose Studio and the will give one winner 3 stamps of the winner's choice and the other sponsor is Sunflower field and the winner of the prize will get one stamp of their choice

So my cards is mainly used up of Bebunni xmas Cd from Crafter's companion and some twine and peel off stick from my stash
My 3's are 3 paper buttons - 3 bits of twine and 3 robins in the image

No comments: