Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 14 July 2014

Stars and Stripes

Sorry for all the Christmas cards I am posting at the moment , but the next few months that's pretty much all I'll be doing so thought best say my sorry now for anyone that think's its to early or hates Xmas . I am one of those which loves it and making things for it .
Well now that is out the way on to the theme from Papertake Weekly Challenge which is Stars and Stripes , oh and the sponsor for them is Whiff Of Joy who will give the lucky winner this stamp

And this is what I have come up with
Goodies used
Stripe card is from the packaging of my Bebunni goodies
Crafter's Companion - star paper , coredations , stamp message and also Bebunni Xmas stamp which is coloured with PM's from my stash and spectrum pencils also from CC
Some bling from Docrafts

No comments: