Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

P is for Pearls

Ok last one for today as its getting hot and plus need to think of something to eat , mind you don't fancy much with it be lovely and sunny so could just do a simple bacon sandwich , ok I am sure you don't all want to hear what I am having for my evening meal , so on the final blog of my postings today which is for The ABC Challenge who have the theme of Pearls for the letter P.
Oh there are 2 sponsors this week who are
The paper shelter who will give one winner a $20 voucher
and the other one is
Bunny Zoe and they will give the other winner a £10 voucher


I went with a very simple card so not much goodies on it , the pearls are from my stash and the rest is from Crafter's companion Vintage xmas range of embossing folders which is all done on core'dations

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Lovely card. Love the embossing and bow. Great use of pearls. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

Nikki