Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

A Blue Xmas

Yep a 2nd blog from me today , trying to get as much done as possiable before my mum brings my furry baby back , as normally I am doing this with her trying to help lol
So I am here this time with Winter Wonderland who have the theme of using blue on our Xmas cards yay as love blue so went a bit mad with different shades of it lol.
Ok so on to this week sponsors who are
The paper Shelter and they will give one winner a $20 voucher

And the other one is
Digital Delights who will give the other winner a $5 voucher


Goodies used
Card , ribbon and pearls from my stash
Crafter's companion - for the embossing folders and message which are from their Vintage Christmas range , oh also the tag die is from them .

1 comment:

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous festive cad, such lovely blues.
Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
Pauline
x