Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 15 June 2014

TIC - TAC - TOE

Yep its time for some tic tac toe , really liked this game as a kid used to make my grandma play with me most times I would stay with her and grandpa and still a big kid at heart with loving board games ect and I don't plan to ever grow up .
Well now I am doing my nattering again and nearly forgetting to get on and say what the theme is and who's blog this card is getting entered into well its
Crafty Creations Challenge and this is what they have given us
I went with Flower - ribbon and digi image
Osssp nearly forgot to say who the sponsor is
 
A creative Need
Goodies used
Docrafts - paper ,flower and brads
My stash for the ribbon
Spellbinder die
Bugaboo for the image which is coloured with Pm's and spectrum pencils from Crafter's companion
 
 

No comments: