Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Petals and Pearls

Yes I am here with a very girlie and pretty card that had Petals and pearls and if your like me and love that theme then pop on over to Crafty Calender Challenge and the sponsor for them this month is Dilly Beans Stamps who will give the winner 3 digi images

And here is what I have come up with , thought I would also mix it up for me and use some colours I don't normally put together and have to say really liked my colour combo in the end .
So could be using this again in my makes.
Goodies used are
Stamps from my stash sorry can't remember the magazine I got them from as have had them yonks , they are coloured with Pm's and have Pearls added from Joanna Sheen , oh there is also a spellbinder die for the message and I added foam pads to the back to raise it up a bit where as the flower stamps are stamped straight on to the card.

No comments: