Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 22 June 2014

Bugaboo friends with a sketch

Oh my what lovely weather we are having , so have the patio doors open and the fan on as bit to hot for me to sit out side and do my blogging , don't get me wrong love this weather but not much shade in my garden so looks like will have to dig the umbrella out .
Well that's enough of what I think of this weather on to getting this post done so we can all go and enjoy the sun.

And yes I am sketching again with Sketch Saturday and the sponsor this time is Whimsy Star and Studio who will give the winner 4 digi images

Goodies used
Stampin up - for the papers which I think is from their tea party and also the orange card
Bugaboo - for the image which is coloured with Pm's from my stash and spectrum pencils from Crafter's companion
Hobbycraft - for the flower gems

No comments: