Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 22 June 2014

A little Elly with Lace and Pearls

So love these girlie themes especially when it's with pretty things like lace and pearls . Did have a bit of job thinking what lace to use as have quiet a stash of it as most of it has come from my grandma when she passed away.
Well I best get on and say what blog I am playing with as still find it hard to think of my grandma
Papertake Weekly challenge and the sponsor is The Ribbon Girl who will give the winner a £10 voucher
Goodies used
My stash - for the lace
Crafter's Companion - paper which was one of their freebie ones , spectrum pencils which are over the top of Pm's from my stash
Spellbinder dies
Bugaboo for the image
Joanna Sheen - pearls

1 comment:

NGCARDS said...

This is a beautiful card! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx