Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 6 January 2013

fluter for the new year


So this card is for the black and white plus a hint of colour of our choice for

Less Is More , I am so glad to be back to one of my fave blogs , just hope I don;t have to miss out on to many of the challenges as this year is going to be very mad for me with moving home and getting a puppy , plus helping look after my grandma and grandpa who both have bowel cancer so won't to spend lots of time with them.

Right best get on and say what I used to make my card
Crafter's companion - centura pearl snow white , embosser and folder that came with the machine.
My stash - black card and ribbon
Spellbinder - butterfly die.

5 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Chris said...

Lovely card, Nicky!
Hope 2013 is a good year for you, it sounds as if it's going to be busy!
Chris
x

Chrissie said...

A lovely colour combo here Nicky, I hope you have a great 2013... it sounds quite full already!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jen Nelson said...

lovely card nicky.. love the butterfly

Thanks for Joining us this week
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Nicky

Sheel
x