Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday 12 January 2013

NEC PAGE

As I have got a bit behind on my scrapbooking again thought best use the help of Sketch Saturday as their sketches always help me with a layout . They also have a great sponsor who is Simon says stamp who will give the winner a $25 voucher. And the sketch they have given us this week is
And here is what I have come up with
So the items I have used are
My mind's eye - flower paper and stripped paper
Crafter's Companion - core'dations , ebosser and folder that came with it oh also the e-craft to cut the tag round the numbers.
Fantastic ribbon - washi tape
Docrafts - brads
 
 

1 comment:

Alex H. said...

What a nice page and such a great picture! Thank you very much for joining us at Sketch Saturday last week. I'm so sorry for being that late with my comment!
;-) Alex H.