Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, 12 January 2013

90th

Well at Less Is More this week they have given us the theme of sport or exercise , both of which I don;t do much of.
But did manage to come up with this card which will be for my grandpa as he loves watching every sport that is going , which my grandma has to suffer
So to make my card I used
Centura snow white card for the base from crafter's companion
LOTV - for the boy stamp - coloured with pencils from my stash
Birthday stamps - little Claire's

7 comments:

Anne said...

What a cutie, the LOTV boy stamps are proving very popular this week and this is one of my favourites, lovely card.

Gillian said...

Very cute card, love the Lili of the valley images

Chrissie said...

He's a real sweetie Nicky... what a super card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Chris said...

Cute stamp, Nicky, and lovely card!
Chris
x

Susan said...

Cute image and beautifully colored!

Viv's Visuals said...

Like this a lot!

Jen said...

such a cutie nicky!
Sorry late visiting this week...
Thanks for joining us
Jen xx
"Less Is More"