Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday 31 January 2013

Hearts for mum

As we are allowed to make anything as long as it fits in with the theme from Try It On Tuesday , thought I would make a tag for my mum's mother's day as we had to have a heart or hearts in my case on out work to go with valentine coming soon , but as I don't do valentine thought you can have hearts for anyone to show love and what better than getting ready for mother's day.

So here is my tag and items used
My stash for the paper and wool trim
crafter's companion - core'dations and e-craft to cut the hearts
hobby craft - for the letters
woc - flower trim

2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful Tag Nicky

Hugs Julie x

SandeeNC said...

Great way to make a non Valentine theme tag, your mum will love it! Thanks for playing along with us over at TIOT, Get Ready for Valentines Challenge, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥